May 15, 2014

Worst Job Ever: Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet‎ Telesales

Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet: are you sure you want me to sell you this car? Sincerely, Kevin Six 
This is how the poor shell-shocked woman must feel after calling me today. She called and asked for me.  She read her script fairly well -- especially because there's no answer to the type of questions I was asking.

Her biggest mistake -- or I should say, the biggest mistake with the script -- is:
"We have special pricing because there are a lot of people who want your car, so--"

That's when she was politely but firmly asked if she though I was living under a rock. 

Who is going to want my twice-recalled and so-far not fixed 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt?  Especially one that has been the subject of so many memoranda from General Motors.  Memoranda that General Motors sent to Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet in lieu of recalling my 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt.

Actually, the memoranda in question were sent to Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet, from General Motors, about a car that I didn't own yet.  And the kind sales staff at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet chose to sell me the car any way.  They keep trying to get me to sell them the car but none of my concerns are ever addressed.  Namely: who in their right mind would buy or sell a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt!?

AND WHY WOULD I USE THE LAUGHABLE TRADE IN ALLOWANCE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM LIARS WHO ARE GOING TO SELL ME ANOTHER INFERIOR PRODUCT?

They keep trying to sell me some other General Motors product but I want to let them know that:
a: I don't trust anything made by General Motors and sold by Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet;
b: I feel like I was robbed of the $8,000.00 I spent on my 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt;
c: I would never let my horrible little 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt (manufactured by General Motors and sold to me by Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet, who had to know of its defects) be owned by anyone, therefore;
d: The only solution is to destroy my 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt; and
e: Return the $8,000 to me so I can buy a car that works.

Of course, I am also having a lot of fun turning my 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt into the DeathTrapArtCar.

Man, people who call me on behalf of Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet are having a bad day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.